What first attracts you when you visit a website? Is it your initial visual impression of its design? Or perhaps it’s the functionalities and the ease of going from one page to another.
Either way, you’re not likely to keep your clients satisfied with boring web layouts, graphics, or poor functionality. This is why helpful web design resources and tools can add an edge and enhance your web design process and projects.
Given the number of tools and web design resources available, finding new, useful, and interesting ones can be difficult.
The following collection of 19 web design tools and resources for 2023 that will help you build better and faster websites and add surprisingly useful functionalities to them.
1. Trafft – Booking Software
One thing many of the top tools have in common is they have much to offer for a relatively small investment. That is certainly the case with Trafft, where you can automate your bookings, maintain your calendar, and manage your services, employees, and customers in one location and all within one powerful tool.
Traff is also perfect for agencies and web designers looking to offer their clients a white-labeled booking solution customized to match their agency’s branding. Trafft’s features and integrations have been designed to keep your business running smoothly 24/7. Features include:
- Custom domains, fields, and the ability to manage bookings at multiple locations.
- Managing recurring appointments, group bookings, and sending appointment reminders.
- Tracking and managing taxes, invoices, and deposit payments.
The integrations include:
- Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, and Google Meet
- Zoom for virtual meetings, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager,
- Mailchimp, SendFox, and Zapier
- Online payments via PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Authorize.net
Click on the banner above to learn more about what Trafft could do for your business and clients.
2. wpDataTables – Tables & Charts WordPress Table Plugin
wpDataTables is a feature-rich WordPress plugin designed to simplify data management and visualization. Its intuitive interface allows you to effortlessly create interactive and responsive tables, charts, and graphs from various data sources.
Whether you’re a data analyst, business owner, or web developer, wpDataTables empowers you to make data-driven decisions with ease.
Embrace the simplicity of wpDataTables to unlock the true potential of your data with the following at your fingertips:
- Responsive, interactive, and editable data tables and charts.
- Front-end table editing and sorting, advanced table filtering, and conditional formatting to display key information.
- Multiple data source management, acceptance of all widely used data formats, pagination, and more.
Don’t miss the summer sale and grab UP TO 50% OFF on licenses or Add-ons.
Click on the banner above to learn more about how wpDataTables can simplify data management and presentation.
3. Amelia – Appointment & Event WordPress Booking Plugin
Amelia is a WordPress booking plugin for service-oriented businesses such as beauty parlors, health and fitness clubs, educational and training enterprises, and more.
With Amelia, you can automate your bookings, manage your schedules, streamline customer interactions, track your payments, and monitor your KPIs.
Amelia is easy to set up and use and is packed with features and integrations that make your work more efficient. Features include:
- Packages of services, resource bookings, event tickets and bookings, and event calendar view.
- Real-time notifications and appointment and payment reminders.
- Group bookings and recurrent appointment bookings.
- Custom fields to match your needs and brand.
- Google Calendar, Google Meet, and Outlook Calendar
- Zoom for classes or virtual meetings.
- Elementor, Divi, and Lessonspace.
- Amelia also supports WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Razorpay.
Click on the banner above and grab this all-in-one WordPress booking plugin now – up to 40% off for a limited time only.
4. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Uncode is a pixel-perfect and creative WordPress theme. Its attention to flexibility and performance and focus on WooCommerce has made it an Envato top seller with 100,000+ sales to date.
With Uncode, it is remarkably easy to provide website visitors with the ultimate WooCommerce shop experience.
- Create custom single-product designs with the drag-and-drop Product Builder.
- Enable users to filter products on the fly with Ajax filters, and implement product variations, quick view, and other special features.
Uncode’s Wireframes plugin allows you to import 70+ premade designs and 500+ section templates for creating landing pages or complete websites.
5. Brizy – White Label Website Builder
The Brizy White Label Website Builder offers a scalable solution for agencies and freelancers looking for a turnkey website builder solution capable of unlocking more revenue. With Brizy, you can:
- Avoid the time and effort required to create your own website building platform.
- Present the Brizy platform as your own, with your own branding, custom domain, logo, support link, and About link.
Brizy will continue to manage platform updates, hosting, SSL certificates, and CDN networks. And Brizy’s scalable infrastructure can serve 100 clients or 10,000. Click the banner above to learn more about Brizy’s white label advantages.
6. TheDock – Craft Visions & Forge Realities
TheDock is a WordPress editor designed for fast website building. TheDock-built sites look sharp, perform great, and are easily maintained through a well-organized backend using Custom Post Types and Custom Fields. TheDock features:
- Really fast page loads with new theme files with every build.
- A grid-based layout system that offers excellent flexibility together with auto-adjusting layouts for all screen types.
- A white label builder; share access to TheDock’s theme builder only if you want to.
- High security and easy maintenance.
Other features include global components and colors with tints, shades, and gradients.
7. What Font Is
At first glance, all font identifiers seem to work the same way: upload an image and get a list of similar fonts or kind of similar.
WhatFontIs is the only system that can identify fonts with an accuracy of 90% or more for both free and commercial fonts. The 10% misses are primarily due to the submission of low-quality images.
The WhatFontIs 840K+ font database and AI-powered font finder can search almost all fonts ever published, plus offer information on where they can be purchased or downloaded.
8. Getillustrations – Commercial Stock Illustrations Library Ready to Use in Your Designs
Illustrations in UI are here to stay. They have become an increasingly popular method of helping brands stand out. Digital designs are often the go-to choice, but hand-drawn illustrations can be equally effective.
Reasons for making Getillustrations your go-to source:
- You have access to more than 17,500 ready-to-use illustrations.
- Fresh illustrations are added every week.
- Download an illustration, and it’s yours to use forever.
- Choose from a range of formats: PNG, SVG, AI, Figma, and Sketch.
Use coupon code ULTIMATE30 and get a 30% discount off Getillustrations.
9. Slider Revolution – WordPress Slider Plugin
Slider Revolution has been updated and transformed into a video slider plugin that enables you to create incredible full-page video slideshows for your WordPress website without having to rely on professional coding or video editing skills.
You can build incredible full-page video slideshows for your WordPress website with Slider Revolution. However, it is more than a video editor or embedder as it comes with more than 250 pre-built templates that can make any site look like it took months and thousands of dollars to design.
Slider Revolution has been trusted by over 9 million users around the world.
10. Mobirise Website Builder Software
Mobirise is an offline downloadable app for Windows and Mac that you can use to create awesome websites, landing pages, and simple web stores in minutes. You can earn money with Mobirise as it is free for commercial and personal use.
- You get 7600+ fantastic blocks and templates to help you get started.
- You will own your site. You can edit it locally and upload it wherever.
- Since Mobirise is downloadable, you can use it offline as a Windows, Mac, or Linux desktop application.
- Mobirise also excels as a fast-prototyping tool.
11. Essential Grid – WordPress Grid Plugin
Essential Grid is considered by many web designers to be the best WordPress grid plugin on the market. Created by the developers of Slider Revolution (see above), Essential Grid can claim an impressive user base of 400,000 happy customers. Essential Grid’s remarkable features include:
- 50+ exceptional and customizable grid templates.
- A range of stunning grid layout options, including boxed and full-width, full-screen layouts, and even masonry and cobble grid items.
- Grid designs are fast, responsive, fully customizable, and include rows, columns, spacings, etc.
- Grid galleries can be loaded with social media content from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Vimeo.
12. Total WordPress Theme
This aptly named multipurpose WordPress theme is a complete toolbox neatly wrapped in a single package with enough aids and options to create websites fast and test your creativity to the limit. Total‘s key features include:
- An advanced and extended version of the WPBakery page builder.
- Impressive selections of easy to work with demos and section templates.
- Custom page builder settings, live Customizer options, typography manager, unlimited colors, and more.
- Total integrates seamlessly with Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, bbPress, and most other popular WordPress plugins.
13. Pulsetic – Free Website Uptime Monitoring
Pulsetic is a free website uptime monitoring tool with Status badges that show the up and downtime status of your site without changing pages. You will receive an alert when your website goes down. With Pulsetic, you can:
- Create a status page for your site, like the example displayed in the banner above.
- Receive instant alerts via phone call, SMS, email, or Slack whenever your website experiences downtime.
- Create visually appealing status pages and incident management reports that will keep your visitors up-to-date and informed.
14. Static.app – One-Click Hosting Solution for Your Static Website
Static.app is a one-click hosting solution for your static website with a drag-and-drop approach that offers the easiest way to get things done. Drag-and-drop an archive with your page or entire website, and Static.app will take care of the rest. With Static.app, you can:
- Overwrite existing website files if you want to make changes, and new website pages will appear online.
- With their online file management, you can edit and delete files and copy and clone them without leaving your browser tab.
- Everything is included, including SSL certificates, media storage, forms, and code editor, all in one place.
15. Microanalytics.io – Free Privacy-Focused Alternative to Google Analytics
Microanalytics.io is an easy to use, privacy-focused alternative to the big analytics platforms that preserves anonymity and puts you in complete charge. Created and hosted in the EU, Microanalytics.io is powered by renewable energy. Its key features include:
- A free privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics that does not track you or your site’s visitors.
- You have complete control over everything. Your data is not shared with anyone else.
- Microanalytics.io easily integrates with WordPress and is fully compliant with GDPR, PECR, and CCPA.
16. Siter.io – No Code Website Builder, Web Design Tool for Designers
Siter.io is a no-code website builder and web design tool for designersthat allows you to create and publish websites without coding. The platform operates by designing directly in the browser.
Siter.io offers a Figma plugin that enables you to convert Figma designs into live websites without any coding skills, and you can even insert HTML directly into the editor. Some of Siter.io’s features include:
- Thousands of free icons are available, as are links to your social media pages.
- You can insert videos directly on a page as an embed, a popup, or a background.
- You can use your own domain or Siter.io’s domain.
17. Unspam.email – Email Tester, Spam Checker & Deliverability Test
Unspam.email is an online email tester, spam checker, and delivery test tool. Email testing is free and provides an excellent way to improve deliverability. With Unspam.email, you can:
- Analyze your email and return a spam score so you will instantly know when your IP address name or domain name has been blacklisted, and can fix the problem quickly.
- Ensures everyone can read your emails with full accessibility checks.
- Instantly check for broken or bad links to avoid being caught in spam filters.
18. Absurd Design – Free Surrealist Illustrations & Vector Art
Absurd Design introduces a new way and visual perception for websites, presentations, apps, articles, and much more! Download and use the free illustrations and vector art for your own landing pages or presentations.
- Absurd Design artworks combine absurdity and childishness that make their illustrations nearly irresistible.
- Imperfection has its own drawing power, and something that has been created by hand is often all it takes to engage a visitor.
- Let your site guide visitors through fantasy worlds created by Absurd Design drawings that are anything but absurd.
19. Postcards – No-Code Email Builder, Edit HTML Email Template
With Postcards, you can create email templates 20x faster, with no design limitations or need for coding skills. Postcards provide all of the necessary tools to build and customize your email template in just a few minutes. With Postcards, you can:
- Customize content with ease with their intuitive no-code editor.
- Customize a mobile version of your content.
- One-click export your template to Mailchimp, HubSpot, or as a plain HTML file to upload anywhere.
- Give your team easy access to your projects to get the best ideas from everyone.
Fortunately, there isn’t a shortage of resources available to help designers stay on top of the latest web design tool trends.
Having a well-stocked designer’s toolkit can be the key to your success. But discovering and learning about the best web design resources can be like finding a diamond in the rough..
Whether you need a tool to help you create a full-blown website, to give you a little design inspiration, or to help spark an idea, consider this collection of top tools and resources for 2023 as an opportunity to level up your web design skills.
19 Web Design Resources and Tools for Designers and Agencies (2023 Updated) Medianic.